Friday

i has an anaroxic feeling

hey guys!
im proud to tell you all that i am now working part time as an anorexic. mon thru thrusday i will consuming little to no food. on fri sat and sun i will be free to eat all the junk i love (i.e white castle and popeyes chicken.) IM NOT willing to conform to a healthy diet routine so being my selfish and destructive self i rather starve for most of the week then give up junk food.
here is a sneaky peaky of my new and improve diet.

Tues dinner: 1 piece of fried chicken. eat with a fork very slowly. i must have nibble on this shit for an hour before feeling full. sure i had a headache and feel dizzy the next day but my stomach was noticeably smaller!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can has one piece of chicken on a napkin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous00:23

    you stole the term 'sneaky peeky' from me you ho

    ReplyDelete

bochinche